Welcome to InFellowship! Use this online resource to update your information in the River Church database, register for events, access your giving history, and gain access to the River Church online directory. Please follow the directions below for step-by-step instructions.
- Your first name, last name, and email address must match the data already existing in our church database. If you are unsure about which email address you have in our system, you are welcome to give us a call or email us and we can look it up for you.
- If the newly created account does not match an existing record in our church database, please allow the church office 24-48 hours to merge your records prior to being allowed to opt into the Church Directory and to view giving history.
- Each person registering will need a unique email address to register (i.e. family members cannot share an email address).
- For questions or problems with this process, please utilize the Frequently Asked Questions section below. You may also contact the church office at (303) 233.3430, Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., or email our office.
- Click the "Login" button above
- Click the "sign up" link in the the lower right-hand corner
- Fill in both your first and last names
- Enter the email address that you have shared with River Church as your login email
- Create a password and type it in. (Save it for future reference as you will need it again.)
- Click "Create an account"
- Go to the email account with which you registered.
- You will receive an email from the system so you may verify your new account. (If you don't receive an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.)
- Click in the link in the email to activate your account.
- Fill in the required data and as much other data as you want.
- Click "Save and create account."
Church Directory Registration
- Please note, you must register for InFellowship and opt in to the Church Directory in order to view it.
- Log into your InFellowship account, using your email address and password.
- Click "Privacy Settings" on your home page.
- Locate the "Include me in the church directory" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Save privacy settings"
- To see the directory, click on "Church Directory" on the main menu. When visiting the directory, you will see only see the River Church people who have opted in.
Thank you for being part of River Church's online network.
I don’t have an email address. Can I still create an account?
No, not at this time. You will need to create an email account in order to access the Church Directory. You can use Gmail or another email platform to create one. If you need assistance, please contact us and we can walk you through this process.
Why should I get an InFellowship Account?
- You'll have the ability to update your profile, share a new address, phone or email. You may also select your preferred means of communication. This will allow River Church to more effectively communicate with you.
- Register for events with an InFellowship login. You can quickly and easily register for events for your whole family online. Simply click on an event's registration link from the River Church Event's page.
- See your current or previous year's giving. You can also print a contribution statement.
I am not a River Church member, can I still create an account?
Yes, non-members can use all the functions within InFellowship.
I don’t have a computer. How can I access the directory?
You will still need to create an email account and opt into the Church Directory. You are welcome to do this at the church, with staff assisting you.
My spouse and I share an email account. Can we share an InFellowship account?
Please enter only one name per account. If you try to enter more than one first name, the system will not recognize you and you will not be able to access the directory. The person you share an email account with will need to create their own email account, then create their own InFellowship account, opting into the Church Directory.
Who all will be able to see my information on InFellowship?
Only those who attend River Church and opt into the Church Directory will be able to view the information that you decide to make public. Please remember the Church Directory is a function available to the church for the purpose of connecting its members, not for soliciting business or selling your information. Most people just want to invite you to something or send you a letter!